Who says a yearly 2022 calendar printable has to be boring? When I initially designed these calendars, I wanted to create something fun, colorful and unique.
After they were finished, I absolutely fell in love.
But, was it bias love?
Every other FREE calendar printable I found online was pretty bland. So, I was really going out on a limb here.
Which is why I was initially hesitant to share them. But, I am so happy I did! Because the response to them has been overwhelmingly positive.
Here are just a couple of the happy messages I get from the thousands of people who have downloaded and enjoyed these calendars.
In 2022, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve made a number of highly requested changes. I have now included a Monday start day and the option to have holidays removed (for those located outside of the US).
Therefore, when you download this year’s 2022 calendar printable, you will be given the following options:
- Sunday Start with Holidays
- Sunday Start without Holidays
- Monday Start with Holidays
- Monday Start without Holidays
Just as years past, this calendar also includes fillable boxes that may be filled in right away. Or, if you prefer, print and start organizing today.
This 2022 calendar printable is perfect for planning your home, school and work activities. I’ve even had people use them to manage and track their medications. It’s really up to you!
US Federal Holidays
If you love planning around the holidays, like I do, you’ll find the below list helpful. In the US, there are 11 federal holidays observed in the 2022 calendar year.
- January 1, 2022 (Saturday) – New Years Day
- January 17, 2022 (Monday) – Martin Luther King Day
- February 21, 2022 (Monday) – Presidents Day
- May 30, 2022 (Monday) – Memorial Day
- June 19, 2022 (Sunday) – Juneteenth (observed Monday, June 20)
- July 4, 2022 (Monday) – Independence Day
- September 5, 2022 (Monday) – Labor Day
- October 10, 2022 (Monday) – Columbus Day
- November 11, 2022 (Friday) – Veterans Day
- November 24, 2022 (Thursday) – Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2022 (Sunday) – Christmas (observed Monday, December 26)
Printing the 2022 Calendar Printable
The calendar was created to have the design be printed to the edge of the paper. It will also print in size 8.5×11 (standard US letter size).
To print, print at “ACTUAL SIZE” with orientation set to “LANDSCAPE“. To achieve the borderless look (design that goes to edge of paper), choose the paper size: US Letter Borderless.
If this option does not automatically appear for your printer, you may be able to set this up using custom sizes. To do so, follow the below instructions.
HOW TO SET UP CUSTOM SIZES FOR PRINTER
Note: these settings will likely look different to yours, depending on your printer. And please keep in mind, not all printers give the ability to print borderless.
- Locate your page setup area for your printer.
- Under paper size, select “manage custom sizes” or similar verbiage.
- Click to add a custom size. View image 1 below to see what this may look like.
- Finally, Set the following settings (see image 2 below):
- Paper size: 8.5×11
- Non-Printable Area: User-defined
- Enter all 0’s for the top, bottom, left and right.